Happy New Year and all that jazz. 🙂
Now look here, as I write it every month, I’ve tried to make it a habit to have a monthly playlist of my newly downloaded/bought songs in the past month, and well… first of all, the internet on my computer has been so unbearably slow that I can’t even get through a YouTube video from start to end without it buffering like a bitch. Second, I went to see Coldplay on November 17th, and I’ve been on a post-concert high since then. So all I’ve really been listening to is Coldplay.
And thus, I present to you my December Coldplay playlist (December favourites and all-time favourites):
1. Christmas Lights (well, it is December)
2. Hurts Like Heaven (will always remind me of how they got the whole fucking world to explode in confetti as their opening)
5. Everything’s Not Lost
6. Glass Of Water
8. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (the badass song I’ll play when I headshot a zombie in the apocalypse)
9. Warning Sign
12. Death And All His Friends
13. Fix You (of course)
14. ‘Til Kingdom Come
15. Lukas (unreleased and has no lyrics. Sweet baby Jesus how I wish they didn’t give this to Natalie Imbruglia and released it themselves!)
16. See You Soon
And since coming back to reality from their concert in Sydney, I was unashamed and obsessed with them. I wore their band shirt every week, changed my profile picture and cover photo to something related to them, bought their Coldplay Live 2012 DVD, I was mad about them. I wished I had been following them since they began (except that I’d have been 5 years old when their first album came out). And I’m still in the midst of learning how to play ‘Death And All His Friends’ on piano, and my ‘Amsterdam’ music sheets are ready and waiting. I’m reverting back to my obsessive tweeny days, I know!